Gem Size Comparison
GemSize is a web application for comparing and learning about gemstone shapes and sizes.
It enables you to compare actual gem sizes, which you can view on a ring and finger of arbitrary
dimensions, giving you an idea of how the gems would look on your finger.
To start just select the gem, its weight, shape, color and size (optional), and click compare. You can compare two gems side by side or examine a single gem.
More popular comparisons:
- 1.3ct Peridot (Cushion, Yellowish Green, 7 x 7) vs. 0.25ct Diamond (Round, White, 4.09 x 4.09)
- 1.38ct Topaz (Round, Blue, 6.94 x 6.94) vs. 1ct Emerald (Emerald, Green, 7.28 x 5.39)
- 1ct Aquamarine (Oval, Light Blue, 8.63 x 5.75) vs. 1ct Amethyst (Pear, Violet, 9.53 x 5.74)
- 1ct Zircon (Round, Orange, 5.69 x 5.69) vs. 1ct Emerald (Emerald, Green, 7.28 x 5.39)
- 1ct Emerald (Round, Green, 6.82 x 6.82) vs. 2ct Kunzite (Round, Light Purple, 8.16 x 8.16)
- 1ct Tourmaline (Emerald, Light Red, 6.95 x 5.15) vs. 1ct Sapphire (Round, Blue, 5.98 x 5.98)
- 1ct Chrysoberyl (Emerald, Light Yellowish Green, 6.55 x 4.85) vs. 1ct Diamond (Emerald, White, 6.68 x 4.95)
- 1ct Citrine (Round, Light Orange, 6.86 x 6.86) vs. 5ct Emerald (Emerald, Green, 12.45 x 9.22)
- 1ct Beryl (Round, Orange, 6.82 x 6.82) vs. 1ct Emerald (Emerald, Green, 7.28 x 5.39)
- 1ct Apatite (Round, Green, 6.44 x 6.44) vs. 1ct Fluorite (Round, White, 6.47 x 6.47)
- 1ct Titanite (Emerald, Yellowish Green, 6.66 x 4.93) vs. 1ct Emerald (Emerald, Green, 7.28 x 5.39)
- 1ct Andesine (Emerald, Dark Red, 7.28 x 5.39) vs. 1ct Quartz (Pear, Orange, 6.86 x 6.86)
- 8ct Fluorite (Round, Bluish Green, 12.91 x 12.91) vs. 8ct Emerald (Emerald, Green, 14.55 x 10.78)