0.53 Ct Ruby (Pear)
0.56 Ct Sapphire (Pear)
Actual size is set for screen Change
Ring: Skin tone:
Ring width: 3.0 mm
Actual sizes of 0.53ct Ruby Pear (4.5×5.5mm, Red) and 0.56ct Sapphire Pear (7×4.5mm, Blue) as they would appear on a ring and finger. Adjust the ring and finger size to get an idea of how these gemstones would look on your finger.
Where to buy?
Ruby and Sapphire have the same specific gravity so their face-up size depends on the weight, shape and proportions of the cut. Face-up area is a measure of the size of the gem when viewed from above (as set in a ring). It tells you how big the gem is at the girdle plane.
|0.53 Ct Ruby (Pear)||0.56 Ct Sapphire (Pear)|
|4.5×5.5 mm||vs||7×4.5 mm|
|0.53ct Ruby Pear (4.5×5.5mm)|
|0.56ct Sapphire Pear (7×4.5mm)|
|Difference: 27% (4.93 mm²)|
0.56ct Sapphire Pear (7×4.5mm) has approx. 27% more face-up area than 0.53ct Ruby Pear (4.5×5.5mm).
- 2.7ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 10 x 7) vs. 3ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 9 x 7)
- 12ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 19.01 x 11.45) vs. 12ct Ruby (Oval, Red, 17.31 x 11.54)
- 5.75ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 12 x 9) vs. 2.5ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 8.67 x 6.42)
- 2.2ct Ruby (Pear, Dark Red, 10 x 7) vs. 2ct Diamond (Round, White, 8.19 x 8.19)
- 27ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 24.92 x 15.01) vs. 25ct Diamond (Pear, Light Blue, 26.46 x 15.94)
- 0.53ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 5.5 x 4.5) vs. 0.56ct Sapphire (Pear, Blue, 7 x 4.5)
- 2.7ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 10 x 7) vs. 4ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 10 x 8)
- 3ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 11.99 x 7.22) vs. 3ct Tanzanite (Emerald, Blue, 9.81 x 7.27)
- 2.2ct Ruby (Pear, Dark Red, 10.81 x 6.51) vs. 2.2ct Diamond (Pear, White, 11.77 x 7.09)
Enter your screen size (diagonal)
My screen size is inches