1.15 Ct Ruby (Pear)
5.56 Ct Ruby (Pear)
Actual size is set for screen Change
Ring: Skin tone:
Ring width: 3.0 mm
Actual sizes of 1.15ct Ruby Pear (8.7×5.24mm, Red) and 5.56ct Ruby Pear (14.71×8.86mm, Red) as they would appear on a ring and finger. Adjust the ring and finger size to get an idea of how these gemstones would look on your finger.
Where to buy?
The face-up size depends on the shape of the gem, its weight and the proportions of the cut. Face-up area is a measure of the size of the gem when viewed from above (as set in a ring). It tells you how big the gem is at the girdle plane.
|1.15 Ct Ruby (Pear)||5.56 Ct Ruby (Pear)|
|8.7×5.24 mm||vs||14.71×8.86 mm|
|1.15ct Ruby Pear (8.7×5.24mm)|
|5.56ct Ruby Pear (14.71×8.86mm)|
|Difference: 186% (61.86 mm²)|
5.56ct Ruby Pear (14.71×8.86mm) has approx. 186% more face-up area than 1.15ct Ruby Pear (8.7×5.24mm).
- 1.15ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 8.7 x 5.24) vs. 3.56ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 12.68 x 7.64)
- 1.15ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 8.7 x 5.24) vs. 4ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 13.18 x 7.94)
- 2.7ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 10 x 7) vs. 3ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 9 x 7)
- 12ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 19.01 x 11.45) vs. 12ct Ruby (Oval, Red, 17.31 x 11.54)
- 2.2ct Ruby (Pear, Dark Red, 10 x 7) vs. 2ct Diamond (Round, White, 8.19 x 8.19)
- 5.75ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 12 x 9) vs. 2.5ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 8.67 x 6.42)
- 0.53ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 4.5 x 5.5) vs. 0.56ct Sapphire (Pear, Blue, 7 x 4.5)
- 27ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 24.92 x 15.01) vs. 25ct Diamond (Pear, Light Blue, 26.46 x 15.94)
- 3ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 11.99 x 7.22) vs. 3ct Sapphire (Pear, Dark Purple, 11.99 x 7.22)
Enter your screen size (diagonal)
My screen size is inches