1 Ct Beryl (Round)
1 Ct Emerald (Emerald)
Actual size is set for screen Change
Ring: Skin tone:
Ring width: 3.0 mm
Actual sizes of 1ct Beryl Round (6.82×6.82mm, Orange) and 1ct Emerald Emerald (7.28×5.39mm, Green) as they would appear on a ring and finger. Adjust the ring and finger size to get an idea of how these gemstones would look on your finger.
Where to buy?
Beryl and Emerald have the same specific gravity so their face-up size depends on the weight, shape and proportions of the cut. Face-up area is a measure of the size of the gem when viewed from above (as set in a ring). It tells you how big the gem is at the girdle plane.
|1 Ct Beryl (Round)||1 Ct Emerald (Emerald)|
|6.82×6.82 mm||vs||7.28×5.39 mm|
|1ct Beryl Round (6.82×6.82mm)|
|1ct Emerald Emerald (7.28×5.39mm)|
|Difference: 0.1% (0.04 mm²)|
1ct Beryl Round (6.82×6.82mm) has approx. 0.1% more face-up area than 1ct Emerald Emerald (7.28×5.39mm).
- 2ct Beryl (Round, Red, 8.59 x 8.59) vs. 1ct Emerald (Emerald, Dark Green, 7.28 x 5.39)
- 2.7ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 10 x 7) vs. 3ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 9 x 7)
- 1ct Aquamarine (Oval, Light Blue, 8 x 6) vs. 1ct Spinel (Oval, Gray, 8 x 6)
- 6ct Morganite (Cushion, Light Red, 12 x 10) vs. 3.5ct Sapphire (Cushion, Blue, 8.49 x 8.49)
- 1.16ct Diamond (Round, White, 6.82 x 6.85) vs. 1.2ct Diamond (Round, White, 6.82 x 6.86)
- 1ct Topaz (Round, Blue, 6 x 6) vs. 0.5ct Topaz (Round, Blue, 5 x 5)
- 1.35ct Spinel (Round, Red, 6.84 x 6.84) vs. 1ct Diamond (Round, White, 6.5 x 6.5)
- 1ct Kyanite (Oval, Blue, 7.77 x 5.18) vs. 1ct Tanzanite (Oval, Blue, 8.07 x 5.38)
- 1ct Tanzanite (Round, Blue, 6.37 x 6.37) vs. 1ct Emerald (Round, Green, 6.37 x 6.37)
- 1ct Alexandrite (Round, Bluish Green, 6.14 x 6.14) vs. 1ct Emerald (Emerald, Yellowish Green, 7.28 x 5.39)
Enter your screen size (diagonal)
My screen size is inches