2.7 Ct Ruby (Pear)
3 Ct Ruby (Emerald)
Actual size is set for screen Change
Ring: Skin tone:
Ring width: 3.0 mm
Actual sizes of 2.7ct Ruby Pear (10×7mm, Red) and 3ct Ruby Emerald (9×7mm, Red) as they would appear on a ring and finger. Adjust the ring and finger size to get an idea of how these gemstones would look on your finger.
Where to buy?
The face-up size depends on the shape of the gem, its weight and the proportions of the cut. Face-up area is a measure of the size of the gem when viewed from above (as set in a ring). It tells you how big the gem is at the girdle plane.
|2.7 Ct Ruby (Pear)||3 Ct Ruby (Emerald)|
|10×7 mm||vs||9×7 mm|
|2.7ct Ruby Pear (10×7mm)|
|3ct Ruby Emerald (9×7mm)|
|Difference: 15% (7.49 mm²)|
3ct Ruby Emerald (9×7mm) has approx. 15% more face-up area than 2.7ct Ruby Pear (10×7mm).
- 2.7ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 10 x 7) vs. 4ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 10 x 8)
- 2.7ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 10 x 7) vs. 3ct Diopside (Emerald, Green, 9.81 x 7.27)
- 2.7ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 10 x 7) vs. 3ct Ruby (Oval, Red, 10.91 x 7.27)
- 12ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 19.01 x 11.45) vs. 12ct Ruby (Oval, Red, 17.31 x 11.54)
- 5.75ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 12 x 9) vs. 2.5ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 8.67 x 6.42)
- 0.53ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 4.5 x 5.5) vs. 0.56ct Sapphire (Pear, Blue, 7 x 4.5)
- 0.53ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 5.5 x 4.5) vs. 0.56ct Sapphire (Pear, Blue, 7 x 4.5)
- 27ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 24.92 x 15.01) vs. 25ct Diamond (Pear, Light Blue, 26.46 x 15.94)
- 2.2ct Ruby (Pear, Dark Red, 10.81 x 6.51) vs. 2.2ct Diamond (Pear, White, 11.77 x 7.09)
Enter your screen size (diagonal)
My screen size is inches