5.75 Ct Ruby (Pear)
2.5 Ct Ruby (Emerald)
Actual size is set for screen Change
Ring: Skin tone:
Ring width: 3.0 mm
Actual sizes of 5.75ct Ruby Pear (12×9mm, Red) and 2.5ct Ruby Emerald (8.67×6.42mm, Red) as they would appear on a ring and finger. Adjust the ring and finger size to get an idea of how these gemstones would look on your finger.
Where to buy?
The face-up size depends on the shape of the gem, its weight and the proportions of the cut. Face-up area is a measure of the size of the gem when viewed from above (as set in a ring). It tells you how big the gem is at the girdle plane.
|5.75 Ct Ruby (Pear)||2.5 Ct Ruby (Emerald)|
|12×9 mm||vs||8.67×6.42 mm|
|5.75ct Ruby Pear (12×9mm)|
|2.5ct Ruby Emerald (8.67×6.42mm)|
|Difference: 52% (27.07 mm²)|
5.75ct Ruby Pear (12×9mm) has approx. 52% more face-up area than 2.5ct Ruby Emerald (8.67×6.42mm).
- 2.7ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 10 x 7) vs. 3ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 9 x 7)
- 12ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 19.01 x 11.45) vs. 12ct Ruby (Oval, Red, 17.31 x 11.54)
- 2.2ct Ruby (Pear, Dark Red, 10 x 7) vs. 2ct Diamond (Round, White, 8.19 x 8.19)
- 0.53ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 4.5 x 5.5) vs. 0.56ct Sapphire (Pear, Blue, 7 x 4.5)
- 0.53ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 5.5 x 4.5) vs. 0.56ct Sapphire (Pear, Blue, 7 x 4.5)
- 27ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 24.92 x 15.01) vs. 25ct Diamond (Pear, Light Blue, 26.46 x 15.94)
- 3ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 11.99 x 7.22) vs. 3ct Tanzanite (Emerald, Blue, 9.81 x 7.27)
- 2.7ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 10 x 7) vs. 4ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 10 x 8)
- 2.2ct Ruby (Pear, Dark Red, 10.81 x 6.51) vs. 2.2ct Diamond (Pear, White, 11.77 x 7.09)
Enter your screen size (diagonal)
My screen size is inches