Gem Size Comparison
GemSize is a web app for comparing and learning about gemstone shapes and sizes.
It enables you to compare actual gem sizes, which you can view on a ring and finger of arbitrary
dimensions, giving you an idea of how the gems would look on your finger.
To start just select the gems, their weight, shape, color and size (optional), and click compare. You can compare two gems side by side or examine a single gem in more detail.
Please note that this site does not sell gemstones or jewelry of any kind. Its purpose is to inform and educate.
- 2.7ct Ruby (Pear, Red, 10 x 7) vs. 3ct Ruby (Emerald, Red, 9 x 7)
- 1ct Kyanite (Oval, Blue, 7.77 x 5.18) vs. 1ct Tanzanite (Oval, Blue, 8.07 x 5.38)
- 6ct Morganite (Cushion, Light Red, 12 x 10) vs. 3.5ct Sapphire (Cushion, Blue, 8.49 x 8.49)
- 1ct Aquamarine (Oval, Light Blue, 8 x 6) vs. 1ct Spinel (Oval, Gray, 8 x 6)
- 1.16ct Diamond (Round, White, 6.82 x 6.85) vs. 1.2ct Diamond (Round, White, 6.82 x 6.86)
- 1ct Topaz (Round, Blue, 6 x 6) vs. 0.5ct Topaz (Round, Blue, 5 x 5)
- 1.35ct Spinel (Round, Red, 6.84 x 6.84) vs. 1ct Diamond (Round, White, 6.5 x 6.5)
- 1.5ct Tourmaline (Round, Light Red, 7.45 x 7.45) vs. 1.5ct Sapphire (Round, Light Blue, 6.84 x 6.84)
- 1ct Sapphire (Baguette, Blue, 6.93 x 4.62) vs. 1ct Emerald (Emerald, Green, 7.28 x 5.39)
- 1ct Alexandrite (Round, Bluish Green, 6.14 x 6.14) vs. 1ct Emerald (Emerald, Yellowish Green, 7.28 x 5.39)
- 1ct Tanzanite (Round, Blue, 6.37 x 6.37) vs. 1ct Emerald (Round, Green, 6.37 x 6.37)
- 2ct Zircon (Round, Light Orange, 7.16 x 7.16) vs. 2ct Emerald (Emerald, Dark Green, 9.17 x 6.79)
- 1ct Benitoite (Round, Light Blue, 6.16 x 6.16) vs. 1ct Emerald (Emerald, Green, 7.28 x 5.39)
- 1ct Andesine (Cushion, Light Orange, 6.4 x 6.4) vs. 1ct Citrine (Emerald, Light Orange, 7.33 x 5.43)
- 1ct Quartz (Round, Blue, 6.86 x 6.86) vs. 1ct Quartz (Round, Light Blue, 6.86 x 6.86)